Friday, October 12, 2012

Talkin' with Bears

Today I was looking online at houses with Bears in my lap.  I had just pulled up a picture of a living room all decked out with fancy furniture:
Bears: I love that house, mommy
Me: what?  you love that house?
Bears: yup, it's pretty.  it matches. I love that house...I love you too, mommy, I love you.
Me: aww...you love me?  that makes me feel so good.  I love you too, sweetheart.
Bears: Yup, I love you, mommy, I do, I DO!!

This is the first time he's said that to me.  ahhh such the warm fuzzies.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! That is a heart melter for sure. I'm not sure if Zoey has ever spontaneously said she loved me before. And pretty funny that he was so impressed by the house furniture matching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO sweet! That is the best to hear! Noah has just started saying he super loves me or he loves me to 100. It makes me chuckle every time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...