Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lots o' Randoms

 Bears was very proud of the outfit that he picked out for himself that day.

 Bears decided that Lucy's whole body needed to be flossed and he very diligently spent 10 minutes flossing her all over.  Using Ryan's flosser.  It's just now occurring to me that Ryan may not be pumped when he sees this photo...

He decided that he needed to relax and suck on a bottle nipple while reading my kindle.

 This is from last spring.  It was the first big rain of the year and I could not keep that little cub out of all the puddles.
The photo that made me realize that maybe...just maybe Bears needed his first haircut.

 Said haircut in process.

 Post-haircut Glory

 I decided to take Bears' pic in the same spot that we did a "bears in the forest" photo shoot when he was a baby.  He's growing up so blasted fast.

 Hangin' in the parking lot
 Newborn Fox being laid down after an hour wrapped up on my back.

 Tiny boy wrapped up on my chest.  I can't believe how much bigger he's gotten already.


 This is his new favorite way to be carried about; facing forward with his toes in his face while sucking my thumb.  I don't see the appeal myself, but to each his own.


 I'll fightcha! Look at those fists of fury.



 This is probably my favorite expression that he does.  Look at that cute li'l pouty lip. I'm a little sad that I only managed to get half his face in the photo...or was I being artistic?  No one can ever know for sure.

Here he is crammed into his newborn fox outfit.  The first time I tried it on him he was swimming in it and I thought I had forever before he'd outgrow it.  Turns out that newborns grow ridiculously fast and I only had a couple weeks.  I wish I'd gotten it in this photo but the pants were only long enough to reach just past his knees.


1 comment:

  1. My, Laura, you ARE artistic. I personally know of no finer photographer and chronicler. Bears is indeed growing up. I know, because I've been watching Mary's newborn change before my eyes these 2 weeks. I'm so glad UR enjoying the journey. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...