Monday, January 3, 2011

How Bears Communicate in the Wild. Apparently.

I'm not sure why it took me so long to make the connection, but I'm pretty sure that the reason Baby Bear growls so much is because that's what Ryan's teaching him. This incident made it all too obvious:



A little bit ago Ryan was taking care of baby man and wanted to make sure he was extra safe.  I came in and found him like this.  He actually hung out pretty happily for about a half hour all bundled up like that.





And here's the two of them hangin on the couch again.  The usual.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the growly bears are at it again... the sound was turned up on my computer, so it was simply terrifying and too cute! I have to have my daily dose of "little him" so thanks so much for all your efforts to produce the BEST videos ever (the pics were cute, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you told me that baby man growls because of Ryan awhile ago? Baby man is such a cute little growler. That's really cute too how Ryan had him all bundled up. He's at such a cute age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, mom, I can see where it might be frightening with the volume all the way up. Best be careful about such things when violently noisy bears are involved.

    And poopers, I did begin to suspect it around a week ago...this just served to confirm my suspicions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Papa and Baby Bear are awfully cute together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...