Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 Weddings and a Funeral*

 Look how cute baby man's cousins are!!  It's just too much.  Too much cuteness. 

December was quite an eventful month.  The babies in both our families got married within a day of each other...hmm.  Perhaps that was a poor choice of words.  I don't want to be responsible for anyone reading that wrong, like, "what?  why are their babies getting married?  And am I to assume that their babies are marrying each other?  And all on the same DAY?! Why am I reading this incestuous garbage about baby couplings that are occurring so ridiculously close to each other?!"  But.  Let me assure you.  There is absolutely nothing incestuous about this blog.  I take that very seriously and so should you.  But I do sometimes write about multiple events that occur on the same day.  And frankly, I think it's a little strange how that was the most offensive part for you.  To clear up the confusion, the youngest of both my and Ryan's siblings (Nathan and Tender Munchies) got married to two lovely young ladies (Lauren and Caroline). They did not all marry each other though.  Crap.  I give up.

I stole the above picture from Nathan's new wife, Lauren's facebook.  Shamelessly, I might add.  I forgot to bring a camera to both receptions and thus have no photos of my own.  So the events will both remain quite mysterious, which is as it should be, really.  Let me just say that both our brothers married really cool chicks that I'm really excited to have as my sisters.  And both parties were gloriously extravagant with super tasty treats.  It's crazy because now all our siblings on both sides of the family are married.  Err, is that crazy?  I feel in my heart like it is but Ryan claims that it's the opposite of crazy.  Opposicrazy?  Sounds even crazier than regular crazy, if you ask me.  Ryan's clearly mistaken.

Well, I feel like I've done a great job at giving a clear picture of both events.

*while we didn't actually attend a funeral last month, I feel pretty confident that there was at least one funeral being held during that time frame.  And that's being conservative.  So I'm sure you can agree that it was at least worth mentioning.

Oh dear.  I feel like I'm gonna disappoint the grandmas with the lack of baby man in this post...uhh...okay, here's a video of him playing with a diaper.  Excellent stuff.



 ***EDIT***  Ryan's mom as well as my mom provided me with photos of the actual events:

Nathan/Lauren's Reception
Ryan and his brothers, Randy and Nathan (groom)
baby man's practicing keepin' cool for the camera
Kylee hangin out at our apartment.  look at those eyelashes?  Cutest ever.
 Jake in Locke's bear hat hangin in the Scooty Puff Jr
All of the cousins together!  Noah giving baby man kisses.
Out shopping, trying on hats to make Bears look more dapper.
At Tepanyaki with the family on their last night here.  He was way pumped about it.

Tender Munchies/Caroline's Reception

Keepin it real
 Tender Munchies and his lovely bride
In front of the DC temple

2 comments:

  1. I think that whole first paragraph is disgusting. I don't care what kind of fancy verbiage you use, you just can't dress up incest and underage marriage. However, that is a cute picture at the top. I never bring my camera either, I'm always relying on other people for pictures.
    Baby man is so cute in that video. He's so funny when he gets laughing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would feel that way. It is revolting, really. But I can't try and hide what my family's done...I fear it would only make for a greater scandal.

    Yeah, I love how sometimes babies just get in the mood to laugh. It doesn't really seem to even matter what I'm doing..any noise or movement will serve as an excuse to giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...