Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bears Love Baths and Random Stuff


This is my favorite set of pictures from the photo shoot that the babies did a while back.  Something about babies being in the bathtub is just so cute.  And also I think it's just important to note the cold hard fact that Bears simply love baths.


Here he is envisioning himself modeling while very casually playing with a ball.



Okay, now for the random stuff.


One time as Ryan was leaving, Bears frantically waddled after him, using the furniture and the walls for balance.  Once he made it to the door, though, he was stumped. 

 He stood there, pondering how he could possibly get through the barrier for a good 5 minutes before asking for my help.


Grandma Cupcake and Grandpa gave Locke a dinosaur valentine's day card complete with stickers.  I was informed by them that I should save the stickers for when he's older but Ryan had different plans.  Don't worry, they peeled off like a dream and Bears didn't seem to mind at all.  He doesn't seem to be a huge fan of the flash on the camera though.

Okay, I've been saving up.  Here are a whole bunch of random videos for the grandmas:

Laughing and cruising around the table trying to eat the camera

He's figured out that if he gives my foot a good jiggle, I'll shake it around for him.  Normally he finds it hilarious but this time it only got smiles.

He's started to sway to any beat that he hears lately.  For instance, the other day we were walking past washer while it was on and he couldn't resist the urge to sway to the beat.  He's generally not particular about the kind of beat he'll dance to, as you can see in this next video.


Alright, I feel that I have to explain this one a bit.  Ryan likes to cover Bears up with a blanket for a second or two and then pull it off really fast.  Normally, locke really likes it.  Unfortunately, this time he wasn't such a huge fan.  Also unfortunately, it also looks a smidgy bit like Ryan's trying to smother him but let me assure you, this is not the case.

Part 2 playtimes

These next ones consist of him cruising around and looking through photo albums.  Not much happens but he does sometimes show off his new smile where he'll wrinkle up his nose.




Here he is playing with Lucy 



2 comments:

  1. That's so cute that he tried to follow Ryan and needed Mama's help. I'm going to try jumping vigorously on the bed over Kins Ryan-style, I've never thought to do it, but I bet she's going to love it. Awww, Woosey is really good with him, that video is super cute.

    P.S. Kins just loves your blog. I pulled it up, and she started laughing hysterically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...he is too cute cruising around. It looks like he is going to skip over crawling. That is for babies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...