Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Hangin'


Not much going on lately. We're in the market for a new home for baby man since he demands it. We may have found something that we all like out in Sandy...crap. I'm even boring myself. and we're only like 3 sentences in. hmm. The exciting part is that it's right next to this pretty cool gully so we'll get to go on some awesome scenic walks with the baby bear whenever we want. It's also pretty close to where my friend Poopers* is living right now so when we're walking in the gully we could keep each other company in order to keep those pesky rapists at bay. She claims that they're deterred by larger numbers but I can't help but fear that more people just invites a rapist party. We will just see who wins this debate.

Baby Man's finally started to babble. He's big on saying Mama, mumumum, baba, and blah blah so as you can imagine, we are having some riveting conversations these days. I don't have in on video yet but that's next on my agenda.

Here he is munching on his fingers, his favorite snack.


And here's a random video for the grandmas. It's nothing new, just baby man hanging out in his little toy car. He just goes bananas for it.




Oh and baby man's standing unassisted now!








...or not. well, whatever.







*she claims to hate this name but I can't help but feel she's lying. plus I've got to use some sort of alias lest online predators find out she lives in sandy

5 comments:

  1. I think I deciphered your tricky code based on some incriminating pictures of Poopers. I won't tell the rapists, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, he just started babbling in the past few days then? I thought he was doing it when we walked Friday... somewhere... not the gully in Sandy. Because you were lying about that, the gully is really in... Toole. Ha!

    That's an impressive photoshop job you did there. And, man, he sure does like his car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap. perhaps my code wasn't as tricky as I thought. tess does bring up a good point, though, this gully is in Tooele after all. yeah...I don't know what the deal with that car is. he's pretty obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poopers? Gee, I guessed it right away.
    You'll have to show me that gully in Tooele sometime.
    I thought Baby Man might be a little young for standing, but I was buying it until Tess mentioned photoshop...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went the the gully in "Toole" when you were here last, where it was muddy. It's better further west I realized, wider and not muddy. We should go again next time you're here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...