Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Even My Baby Thinks I'm Foolish...

The little Punk'n Head is 3 months old today! Not that this post has anything to do with that...other people are always doing logical things with their posts like mentioning milestones and age so I figure I should throw something like that in whenever it occurs to me...anyways, on to more pertinent things like his comical facial expressions:



Often times I find myself doing very embarrassing things for the sake of making Baby Man smile. Sometimes it works and sometimes...well, I get that face up there. Which only serves to make me act even more foolish because I think that face is hilarious. So I've got this feeling that it's gonna be very easy to embarrass this little cudger around his friends in the future. *sigh* It'll be some glorious times, I'm sure.

He's a huge fan of sucking people's fingers and from day one has preferred it to everything, including the boob. Sometimes he'll be casual about munching on the finger, like here:




Other times he gets dead serious and you can see the threat written all over his face if you ever dare try and take his finger away...what he's actually threatening to do, I'm not quite sure.


For some reason, this picture reminded me of a super villain so I just couldn't resist doing this. I kinda hesitated about posting it though. Like perhaps it's going too far?



This last picture really doesn't have much to do with anything. He just gets this really intense stare sometimes that I think looks ridiculous. Especially because he's always a little cross-eyed when he does it.


4 comments:

  1. Going too far? If you recall, I turned Bugglesworth into a Zombie baby in one of my previous posts. So...yeah...

    Anyway, what a freakin' cutie; and growing so fast! I can't believe he's already 3 months old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're correct, these pictures are quite pertinent. Such a range of emotions this one has. That photo you cartoonized though, it's a classic. I've seen it before, but I still giggled when I saw it again here. And the cartoon is brilliant. Definitely not going too far. And neither is zombie babying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah I'd forgotten about zombie Ryker although I don't know how seeing as how it was so amazing. Okay well you guys have made me feel more emboldened. It's good to know that I haven't gone too far...yet, anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest baby that I've ever seen. That first expression is particularly hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...