Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Time is Flyin'

These are the last pictures taken of bitty Biscuits' toothless grin.

Just a week later, this happened:
If you look closely, you can just make out the tooth that's popped through on the bottom.  I don't know if it's just me, but he appears to be delighted and determined to use his new powers for mischief.

And now, just a few days later (or so it seems...the reality may be closer to a few months passing by) well, just look at the guy.  I can't say that it's directly related to all his new teeth but he's certainly very happy to be up to a whole lot of trouble.

4 comments:

  1. Whether or not he's got teeth, he's one very cute little boy. And what's this about trouble? You wanted him to eat, right? Now he's wearing the proof...what more could you ask? I just want to kiss the little guy (on the top of the head, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love toothless drooly babies! I like the idea that you can give them frozen waffles to help the discomfort and act as a drool cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of the frozen waffle idea for teething, actually. I'll have to try it out. sure seems brilliant.

      Delete
  3. I like the collages. So great that he is finally loving food. It's a bit of messy age... I usually have to change Max's clothes after most meals since he insists on ripping off bibs. He is sooo cute with his hoppy crawl and his brand new swagger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...