Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bears 'n Biscuits Love Bouncing

Look at these cute, cuddly boys!

For Bears' birthday, we went to a warehouse full of bouncy castles.  Well.  Former warehouse. Crap.  I do not know the definition of a warehouse.  I guess bouncy castles could be considered their wares...and they are housed by the building.  So.  It's a bouncy warehouse.  And it was a hit.  and...I'm trying to think of a way to tie the zoo in as well, since it's also in the video.  but there's no connection.  blast it.  also, something about a bike.  well.  I shouldn't spoil it for you. (spoiler: he rides a bike at the end.  sort of.)

1 comment:

  1. That video makes me want to go back to the bouncy house. It is good times. With Tim though. I definitely need a dedicated person on Max, but he would just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...