Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daddy's Nightgown and Random Pics


Here's Biscuits, all ready for bed in the same cozy nightgown that his daddy wore when he was this age.

This is Bears at that same age.  I think they look really similar in a way.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to put him in his dad's nightgown as well for this photo.  I really dropped the ball on that one.

And here's a pic of them side by side, both looking appropriately creeped out. Crept out?  Spell check is really making me doubt myself on this one. Too bad I didn't have this nice camera back when Bears was tiny.  This really makes the difference in quality look dramatic.


I originally purchased this hat for myself but Bears seems to have commandeered it...at least for the time being.


Bears doing his best impression of Uncle Matt

Finger painting


6 comments:

  1. I love the new layout! Such cute pictures! Especially the impression of Matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bears is seriously hilarious! He sure did nail it with his uncle Matt impression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where so I get a hat like that...it is fresher than fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes. fresh is just the word to describe it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RCRBK6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

      Delete
    2. aw, crap. well it should work if you copy and paste that link into your browser. I was hoping that it would just do auto hypertext. amazon has a bunch of similar hats too.

      Delete
  4. The Daddy night gown picture is such a precious idea. If you aren't already glad you're doing this blog, Laura, you will be super-grateful in the future. Better than well done...always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...