Friday, January 25, 2013

Photo Shoot With Biscuits!

Now...let me preface this by saying that neither of us have gotten much sleep lately.  I think the quality is pretty impressive, considering.

Naturally, I decided that the best outfit would be a sleeper that he outgrew months ago with our unmade bed as the backdrop.  Believe it or not, these were actually subconscious decisions but in retrospect, I can't imagine anything better.



My happy boy.  I love his sweet smile.


"who...me?   I'm just sitting here like a gentleman with my hands in my lap, see?  Agghhh stop looking at me!" *nervously fiddles with toes while staring suspiciously at me*


7 comments:

  1. Oh, those eyes...they get me every time. I LOVED your comments, especially the "who me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. I really like the close up one and also the ones with his smile. He's got such a cute smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The close up is my favorite too! The others are really cute too. Maybe its the sitting up poses but he doesn't look like a tiny baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes I see you copied my blog, very good. very good indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute baby! Still amazes me how much he looks like Locke but how much he doesn't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header. Bears looks like an arctic explorer!
    The Fox is growing up fast and looking quite handsome already. Now, if you could just get him to sleep through the night, you'd both have a lot more fun...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...