Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Have I Still Got It?


I took this body shot before going out on the town with some girlfriends because I was feeling the need to document one of the rare times I'm not all decked out in mom wear.  unfortunately, there was no time to also take a picture of my face.   Apparently.   Anyway, the point is that for the first time in a while, I was feeling like maybe I'm still somewhat attractive and not just a frumpy mom, thus the need for photographic evidence.

Now, before you decide for yourself the matter of whether I've still got it or not, I feel like full disclosure is needed.  The other day I was feeling a bit bloated and again felt the need to document the state of my body.  Does the latter picture negate the former?  You might be surprised by the answer...


...and so will I because I just don't know what the answer is.  But I feel like maybe "bloated" is the new "ripped abs."

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you were pushing your stomach out as far as you possibly could in that picture, you made it sound like that's just how you look regularly when you're bloated. That would be some awful bloat.

    With this new information I think the latter does not negate the former, you've definitely still got it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...