Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Poetry In Motion

I was making Bears his usual nap time smoothie while unbeknownst to me, something wonderful was happening. A bit of a haiku if you will.  And it goes something like this:

'Bears sits in corner
Fishes pooplets from diaper
Smears them in carpet'

And that's when I knew we were living the dream.



Because it's been a while, here are some random videos...

Bears kisses Tinkerbell:


Dancing to washing machine yet again:


This video is almost 4 months old but I just barely threw out the balloon featured in it.  I was feeling guilty for splurging and spending 8.99 on it but it turns out that you get what you pay for with these things.


Dancin around to a toy from grandma and granpa elkins:

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely haiku. And such a true observation, you are indeed living the dream. I think Kins may have done that once. I noticed some poop next to her and she had just pooped. But, her diapers get loose on her leg when she sits certain ways so it may be the poop just fell out and down her pant leg. Too bad I'll never really know for certain. What a sweet Bear cub giving kisses like that. Now you need video of his hugs. His dancing never fails to amaze, his moves are so smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful poetry... brought me nearly to tears

    you have a gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a talent for haiku! Love that photo of Bears in his sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...