Monday, July 18, 2011

All Dressed up With Nowhere to go


A friend gave us this awesome tux because she happened to find it at a consignment shop and it looked to be about Bears' size.  Fortunately, she was correct and it fit him perfectly.  Unfortunately, we didn't have a grand event to attend in the foreseeable future.  So I just dressed him up in his glorious new outfit this morning and we puttered around our neighborhood.

Here he is showing of his casual bachelor partying lifestyle...

Using his charm to get free pastries...

And here's his used-to-be-successful-but-down-on-his-luck side

Dangerous Rogue

Casual photo shoot outtake 

GQ

Super Hero

Orchestral conductor collecting himself prior to performance
And some more...

7 comments:

  1. I was loling big time at your captions. The tux did fit perfectly! He's sooo adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! He is just one handsome little man, even more so all dressed up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are too stinking cute! He gets cuter by the day. I agree...your captions were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the looks. Bears should be a child model, he's so handsome in his tux.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, oh my, how cute could he be... I just can't take it anymore!! I think the caption on the "super hero" pic should say, "I know I don't deserve you, but will you please marry me, Zoe?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks, guys. :)

    Mom, you're totally right! Of course he's asking for Zoey's hand in marriage. He obviously wants to get his request in before the other suitors come flocking. I was just in denial about it since I want them to stay children forever. They just grow up too fast...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...