Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Year In the Life of a Bear

Yup, it's been a year.  Well, almost.  This is craziness.  Little Bear Cuddles is 1/18 grown up already. My dad started calling him that a while back and it's kinda stuck.  Although it's not exactly fitting, since he has no tolerance for anything that even remotely resembles cuddling.  I guess this is where I'm supposed to say that having him in our lives has been the dreamiest experience ever.  The problem is, I can't really think of a way to put it that doesn't sound hopelessly cheesy and cliche.  Okay, here goes: having him in our lives has been the dreamiest experience ever. I guess I gave up on not sounding cheesy.  There's a whole bunch more that I could say but it should all really go without saying. I'm just so excited that I get to be his mommy.

4 comments:

  1. I like the pic of him as a newborn in his diaper sleeping on the boppy. His arms and legs are tiny cute little sticks. There are a lot of adorable pictures. Will he be having a party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom wants to throw him a pizza party next saturday. I was thinking of throwing a party myself but 3 birthday parties seems a tad overboard. It would be awesome if you guys could make it to the pizza party though. I think it's at like 5:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He just gets cuter and cuter. Hard to believe he's coming up on a year old! (And yes, I know that's about as cliche as it gets. But true.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, janie! Cliche or not, it's nice to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...