Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Easter(ish)


Since I never remember to take my own pictures or videos at events, it can sometimes take a while for me to track down the documentation. Hence the very casual timing of these recent posts. Easter was definitely some fun times. Ryan's parents mailed a few dozen confetti-filled eggs over here for us to violently throw at each other. I never knew until now what the true spirit of easter is. And it is glorious.




Bears made a pretty great egg model.

Here are the eggs before obliteration.  Ryan's parents save the shells of all the eggs that they use for a year.  This year it was 60 dozen.  They stuffed, patched up, and dyed every one of them.  I've never before witnessed such dedication to a holiday.  Amazing.

This is me reeling after a particularly brutal egg attack.  At least I assume so since I have no recollection of this moment.

It got kinda cold out after a bit so bears had to put on his dino outfit. luckily, Jessica happened to have a matching hoodie in her car for me to borrow.  Phew.  That could have been really embarrassing.
And even baby Ryan decided to show up at the end!

wait a minute....






IMPOSTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. 60 dozen, wow. That's pretty cool, it looked like fun, I just wish I could have seen the graphic violence. I liked the part where Bears is running around with the balloons, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty funny watching the confetti eggs being thrown at each other. That is a tactic I never used or thought about using before. Super cute pictures of Locke of course! He is too cute wobbling around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...