Friday, June 5, 2015

Videos and misc pictures

 I have hundreds of random pictures in my computer that I never managed to put into posts and I figured that now is as good a time as any to start putting some of them up. Here's Bears and Papa opening up a few presents on Christmas Eve.


 This is how Bitties likes to camp out to read, play games, etc.


 Dusting with the fly swatter. This was a real life saver for me that day.

 After Christmas season was long over and I look down the tree, I found this tree top set up in Locke's room...I guess he wasn't quite ready to be finished with the holidays.



 Bitties dressed up as Mr. Rogers and saying, "No...not Mister Rogers, I the neighbor. Won't you be my neighbor?"

 Tanya sent a picture of an amazing Darth Vader tree and when Locke saw it, he realized that we had to make our own.
I never get bored of our view.


Ryan made a couple videos of the kids that turned out to be pretty epic, if you ask me.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, EPIC is the word to describe these videos. Bears has amazing bike skills, and Bitties is a natural in front of a camera...pretty fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...